We Represent Those Who Need Help With Their Insurer
Webb & Ord provides practical, cost-effective counsel in connection with matters pertaining to your insurance company In California cases, we have served as coverage, monitoring, and litigation counsel, always with an emphasis on client service.
Insurance cases include:
- Representing owners in defect, water, mold, and soils litigation;
- Auto and homeowner‘s insurance dispute regarding coverage, including wrongful death claims, premises liability and homeowner claims;
- Retail and Hospitality Liability;
- Representing trucking companies in conflict with their insurers in in connection property claims, employment, and large loss injury and death claims;
- Worker’s Compensation matters;
Webb & Ord protect our policyholder clients in litigation while providing the necessary information for clients to effectively evaluate and manage risk.
We Represent Client’s In Dealing With Their Insurers
Our trial experience in insurance coverage issues are why clients to call upon Webb & Ord to represent them directly in litigation, including those relating to:
- First- and Third-party bad faith litigation
- Additional insurance disputes
- Primary/excess coverage disputes
- Insurance risk management
Webb & Ord for California Insurance Litigation
We understand our role in an disputed coverage case, and strive to provide you the counsel you need to protect your interests. Our track record of innovative and practical solutions make us the first people to call for your case. Call us at 323-462-3736. We represent insurers in cases throughout the State of California.